hi, thank you for visiting!

Friday 6 June 2014

dmosselle


my boyfie, my best friend, my everything


so this day, i went to kemang village with boyfie, brother, and ofcourse my sister ( she always be my photography and i always being her photography too )

honestly i dont feel comfort with my style today, i dont really like classy style ( expect for party ) and when you feel really not comfort with ur style, you end up with bad mood. ( i know you guys ever feel the same like me too ! ) and maybe u think im weird why i wearing style like this when im not feel comfort, becauseeeeeeeee im feelin comfort when im home, and its change when im arrived ( OKAY I KNOW IM WEIRD ) :((((( * POST YANG ANEH* *GUE JUGA ANEH* *JADI BINGUNG INI POST APA* oke cukup sampai disini sebelum gue makin aneh :'')

No comments:

Post a Comment